Friday 11 March 2016

New brand:- j&jFIT

New brand launch: j&jFIT

Well, over the last few weeks I bought a new skipping rope from a Chinese manufacturer and was so impressed with it I have imported a significant quantity to sell. This has led me to start a new health and fitness brand:

jogandjumpFIT (j&jFIT)

 

I am literally about to send off my first batch of my cool blue skipping jump ropes to Amazon FBA:
Skipping is an excellent way to keep fit and healthy and this skipping rope is great to use. It is so light and easy to skip with, yet it has aluminium (very lightweight) handles and a tough nylon enclosed steel cable that is adjustable. I love exercising and skipping with it!
The only thing to note is that the length adjustable fixings should be checked for tightness before every use. When I first started using it I didn't check this and after about 10 days, a fixing came off while I was skipping. It was easy to find the fixing and add it back and tighten the 2 fixings but it was a surprise when it happened. Now I always check the fixings are tight before I skip with it. No problem! :-)






I want this skipping jump rope to be very affordable and I am just finalising my price and hoping it can work out around £9-99 which is great value for such a functional and durable product. With care it should last a long time and the cool blue metallic colour finish gives it a great look! Fit and fashion!

I hope this will be available on Amazon.co.uk soon (10 days or so, as it takes a while after Amazon receive it until it appears as a list item ready for sale). I am using Amazon FBA selling service which means Amazon will deal with orders and delivery for me. That is a good thing too, and I will be posting advice on how you can use Amazon FBA to list and sell your products. Of course, I will post an updated link here as soon as this is done and the cool blue j&jFit skipping jump rope is available on Amazon.

I now also need to promote this brand jogandjumpFIT and look for more great products that I can add to the brand and help with fitness and health.

Meanwhile if you want a great skipping rope at a great price, just hang on for about 10 days or so to take advantage of this great product and offer!

Goodluck jogging and jumping for fitness and health :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment